Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited, India’s largest and leading manufacturer of CNC, laser, and digital printing solutions, is thrilled to announce its exclusive participation in the prestigious Sign India 2023 exhibition, scheduled to take place from August 18th to 20th at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. Recognized as India’s largest and most prominent exhibition for the signage industry, Sign India offers a unique platform for manufacturers, importers, traders, distributors, converters, and end-users to connect and explore the latest innovations in the field.
This year, Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited is proud to present its most extensive display to date, showcasing a range of cutting-edge products that redefine the possibilities in the signage industry.
The highlight of their exhibition will be the unveiling of their revolutionary
1) UV FLATBED HYBRID PRINTER WITH KYOCERA PRINTHEAD that doubles the speed of printing when compared with any standard UV flatbed printers. With their superior performance and versatility, these printers promise to deliver exceptional results and cater to the diverse needs of signage professionals.
In addition, Mehta Cad Cam Systems will also exhibit their latest range of products:
2) ENZO 3.2 UV roll-to-roll printers with 6 Kyocera printheads.
3) CROWN India’s fastest solvent printer with Seiko print head having speed of 3600 Sq. Ft./hr.
4) BRUNO UV roll-to-roll printer with Epson i3200 UI print heads.
5) ERICA Co2 laser engraving and cutting machine.
6) EVA-II Co2 laser engraving and cutting machine, known for its high speed and impeccable precision.
7) EVA II 43 CCD Co2 laser engraving and cutting machine equipped with a camera, this machine allows for precise cutting of borders on acrylic, wood, or any media with printed graphics.
8) VEGA 43-300W a high-speed Co2 laser engraving and cutting machine designed for cutting acrylic up to 40 mm thick, offering precise cuts and a glass-polished edge at much higher speed than any other standard machines and a compact size, making it the first of its kind in the World.
9) CNC ROUTER MACHINE WITH KNIFE CUTTING APPLICATION, providing versatility and accuracy for a wide range of cutting and engraving requirements.
10) HT PRO all-in-one channel letter bending machine for SS and aluminum channel profiles.
11) HT1 for aluminum channel profiles. “Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited has always been at the forefront of delivering groundbreaking solutions to the signage industry, and our participation in Sign India 2023 exemplifies our commitment to innovation,” said Mr. Shailesh Mehta, Managing Director at Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited. “We invite all individuals, companies, and aspiring entrepreneurs associated with the signage industry to visit us at the exhibition and experience our unparalleled range of signage solutions. Together, let’s explore the limitless possibilities that our cutting-edge technology offers.”
Below is the information about Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited’s stall location and exhibition details:
Stall No.: S-34
Hall No.: 6 AT
Date: 18th, 19th, and 20th August 2023
Location: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Stay tuned for updates and be sure to mark your calendars for Sign India 2023, where Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited will transform the way, you perceive signage solutions.
About Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited:
Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited is the oldest and leading manufacturer of CNC, laser, and digital printing equipments in India. With a strong commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction, Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited offers a comprehensive range of products that cater to the diverse needs of the signage industry. Their cutting-edge solutions empower businesses to achieve exceptional results and explore unlimited possibilities in the realm of signage.
For more information, please contact Mr. Diwakar Mishra, Marketing Head, India, Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited on +91 92276 78044 or Mr. Tejendra Parihar, Marketing Product Head, Mehta Cad Cam Systems Private Limited on +91 92276 78041.