Out-of-home advertising is the most classical way of marketing. With people spending more and more time outside their homes due to work travel or being stuck in traffic, OOH has turned into a very effective medium of advertising. The recent innovations in billboards are driving sales by increasing engagement of passersby. Billboard extensions are an extension or artwork that is placed outside the live area of a billboard which acts as another revolutionary tool. Scroll down to learn more about them!
- Depending on whether there are certain restrictions, cut-outs or extensions are placed on the top, side or the bottom of the billboard.
- Extensions also work very well in conjunction with embellishments, monopole and more.
- They are unique and help an OOH billboard to stand out. Additionally, they create a visual impact and attract the attention of consumers.
- With the integration of extensions, there are numerous ways to implement a visual for customers and mostly at a lower cost than 3D embellishments (based on the project).
- Most of the advertisers do not think about adding extensions, however, if you opt for integrating the same in the project, this could result in an increased sale of your product.