The out-of-house advertising (OOH) industry experienced an all-time low period, recording nearly 50% de-growth during the lockdown. The reduced number of people on roads and transit, along with shutting of malls, retail showrooms and commercial complexes significantly neutralised the impact of OOH. Meanwhile, this also allowed digital advertising segment to expand its share in the market, as countless businesses and advertisers adopted on-screen advertising and e-commerce mediums to reach the in-home audience.
As the OOH ecosystem continues to evolve technologically, digital signage and billboards will continue to attract attention and offer greater opportunities to local manufacturers, while at the same time the printed ad segment will continue to carry on the legacy of traditional outdoor advertising.
Backed by a successful legacy of over two decades, Media Expo New Delhi is undoubtedly the most trusted business platform that brings together leading global brands and creative professionals to converge and discover path-breaking future technologies in indoor and outdoor advertising & signage solutions. In 2019, Media Expo New Delhi garnered footfall of 17,711 visitors in total, of which 27% Indian visitors hailed from the New Delhi region, while the remaining 73% converged from other states, including: Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. The trade fair also attracted attention from foreign buyers emerging from countries like Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, The U.K. and USA.
Returning in 2021 with its New Delhi edition, Media Expo is where creative professionals and advertisers can get attuned to latest trends in indoor and outdoor advertising. This year, the theme of Media Expo New Delhi will be to support business recovery and localisation, and strongly serve as a platform for businesses to identify growth opportunities in the Indian advertising industry
“There is no doubt that Media Expo is one of the largest printing and signage advertising exhibitions in India and certainly an instrumental platform for our business. Over the years the exhibition has given us the opportunity to launch and showcase our new innovations before the global audience. This year, we are very excited to unveil our latest technology in solvent printers, eco solvent printers, UV flatbed printers and UV roll-to-roll printers at the upcoming edition of Media Expo New Delhi in Noida.” shared, Shailesh Mehta, Director, Mehta Cad Cam Systems Pvt Ltd
Through its 47th edition, Media Expo New Delhi is poised to reunite leading OOH solution manufacturers and advertising professionals on its show floor at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida from 18-20 November 2021. The trade fair will be organised under the safety parameters of MFI SafeConnect, thus providing a secure space for face-to-face business networking